As Spring begins, “Longing for Spring” package catches our eye
A quintessential 18th-century Tuscan country residence elegantly set in 75 acres of parkland overlooking the hills of Varignana with spectacular views of the infinite horizon, Palazzo di Varignana Resort & Spa features 90 spacious rooms with every modern amenity enhanced with private balconies and patios. A stunning mix of old world charm and modern amenities, the hotel invites guests to experience spring renewal in the emerging Emilian-Romagna countryside and enjoy the resort’s many offerings from a new labyrinth garden, restaurants featuring authentic, regional, farm-to-table fare, to a luxury spa.
The “Longing for Spring” package is valid for travel from March 25 through May 29, 2016 and rates start at €316EU for two people for two nights in a superior double room; bookings of four nights or more receive one night free. Guests will have access to the resort’s newly minted manicured gardens, complete with labyrinth and thoughtfully placed water ponds throughout, to take long walks or cycle through sweeping green lawns surrounded by flowering fruit trees. Easter supplements are also available to enjoy a quintessential Italian holiday feast at the resort’s Pool & Lounge Restaurant or the more upscale Il Palazzo Restaurant. The “Longing for Spring” package includes:
- Two nights in a superior double room
- Welcome cocktail, complimentary gift and fresh fruit in room upon arrival
- Early check-in and late check out, subject to availability
- A complimentary 25 minute massage, per person
- Buffet breakfast for two
- Private parking, complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary use of city bikes and mountain bikes
- Three hour daily access to the 20,000 square-foot VarSana SPA including swimming pool with water jets and blades, sensorial showers, bio and Finnish sauna, steam bath, ice waterfall, sound – bath, Kneipp circuit, spacious relaxation area with herbal teas, and a 1,200 square-foot gym featuring state-of-the-art equipment.
- 30% discount on VarSana SPA products
- Children up to age 12 stay free including breakfast, when booking a Deluxe room or higher. €25 supplement for half board for children ages 3 to 12. Children’s menu and gifts upon arrival.
Easter Supplements and Spring Brunches:
- Easter lunch at the Pool & Lounge Restaurant on Sunday, March 27th – €55 per person (drinks included).
- Easter lunch at the Gourmet Restaurant Il Palazzo on Sunday, March 27th – €60 per person (drinks excluded).
- Special brunch on Easter Monday in partnership with a local winery (Monday, March 28th) and every Sunday, €38 per person (drinks included)
Palazzo di Varignana is part of LVX, a collection of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
To make a reservation, please visit,www.palazzodivarignana.com, call +39 051 19938300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.